Saturday 5 October 2019

LDRS Creative Design Team NEW Release Album





Thank you so much for taking the time to view my Design Team Project for LDRS Creative. It was so much fun creating this album with the NEW Release Papers and Stamp/Die Sets. I know that you are going to enjoy these Release Products as much as I did. Thank you as always for spending time with me as I created this 6 1/2" X 6 1/2" Ringed Album. Enjoy

Please visit the LDRS Creative Shop HERE

Christmas Cottage 6 X 6 Paper Pack

No Matter the Weather Stamp Set

Woodland Wonderland Stamp Set

Otterly Loveable Stamp Set

Garden Gateway 2 Piece Die Set

Woodland Wonderland Die Set

CLEARANCE PRODUCTS

Stamping Masking Paper

Extreme Clean Stamp Cleaner

25 Hybrid INK SALE Bundle

Take an additional 15% off your order until midnight October 7th. Place WCMD15 to receive your discount. YAY



No comments:

Post a Comment