Monday 24 December 2018

Grinch Card my Granddaughter asked me to create today in a half hour....hahaha Please Enjoy

I generally don't create my  "Christmas" Cards in a cartoon way such as this. However, this was meant to be a FUN Card for my granddaughter to give to her boyfriend with a Christmas Gift. hahahahaha . Christmas is a very Reverent time for me and I like to keep my Christmas Creations Joyous, Jubilant and always giving Honour to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. After all "The Reason for the Season is Jesus". I wanted to let you know my thoughts when creating my Christmas Creations, as we are all friends. I hope you enjoy this FUN Card. Have a Blessed Christmas and a very Happy New Year. I couldn't believe I didn't get one Christmas Card Creation made for you this year. This was a fun challenge for me. I was so pleased this was a simple fun Card I could create in no time and bring a smile to someone this Christmas. God Bless you, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment