Tuesday 7 August 2018

Enjoy the NEW Scrapbook Links to just click and Shop



I am delighted to be an Affiliate for Scrapbook.com  I will be sharing upcoming Sales and Products I use on my YouTube Channel and Blog. I want to make it a wonderful experience when you Link to Shop. You know I only use products that I think are High Quality and Amazing. This DOES NOT affect the price you pay at all when you purchase through my Links at Scrapbook.com. I appreciate you supporting me by checking out the products here. When there is a Sale I will let you know as soon as possible. Check out the FREE Classes at Scrapbook.com and so much more. They carry thousands of Craft Supplies to meet our Creative needs. I couldn't wait to share this with you. It will make it easy to Shop when I show you a product I am using. Smiles


No comments:

Post a Comment