Monday 19 March 2018

Transfer Gel Possibilities are endless! Deco Foil

Good evening my friends. It is wonderful to have this rather L O N G tutorial completed for you. I had so much fun creating this 4 sided Vintage Card last week. I decided to find as many ways of using the Deco Foil Transfer Gel besides using a stencil. I was hoping to find different ways to get that gorgeous foiled look without the use of Laser Jet inked paper, and die cutting. I look forward to another tutorial using it on animal fur. Making the gel work without foiling to get a texture that is one of a kind. I will be back to place some of the products I used in case you are interested where I purchased them. smile........ I think this tutorial is one of my L O N G E S T video times to date. hahaha I edited it down from 18 hours of video taping to 1 1/2 hours of viewing time. Phew, it was a process for sure. I hope you enjoy it, gleaning some inspiration throughout this 4 sided Vintage Style Card. Have yourself a wonderful week, and I will see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment