Sunday 1 October 2017

Foil Christmas Card / Envelope Techniques

Hello my wonderful friends. It has been a few weeks since I have had the opportunity to Create in my Craft Room. I have to say I missed you, and creating my tutorials very much. This is a 6" x 6 3/4" Vintage Card, that I created on ALL 4 sides, and threw a matching envelope in there for fun. hahaha I love using the MINK MACHINE to foil for the beautiful effect it achieves on Christmas Cards. For that matter, I enjoy creating the Envelope that matches. I hope you are doing well, and you are getting some time to craft. Thank you for your faithfulness here on my Blog, and for your friendships.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, my friend :)

    I'm just checking in to see how you are doing. I hope you are well and not terribly ill! Prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Sorry Jenn, I had to remove this other comment, as I put Maggie's name at the end, and not yours. Ugh, I am too tired this evening...hahahaha Thank you for always being concerned for me. I am feeling so much better today. I will be crafting tomorrow after I take my truck in for an oil change, and new snow tires put on. hahahaha All in a day of a Biker, Truck driving, crafting, girl. hahahaThanks always, and have a lovely week.

      Delete
  2. Hi there Maggie. I am so sorry again for the late response. I am so thankful that you take the time to comment, and keep in touch. Have a wonderful day tomorrow. Hugs

    ReplyDelete