Thursday 20 August 2015

Stamp of Approval Kit has arrived, and tiny haul today.

Welcome to my Craft Room today. I received my Stamp of Approval Kit to-day, as I returned home from purchasing a few vintage trunks to store some of my craft supplies. I have been purging my craft room for the last 8 days.Working some 12 hour days, trying to create a more organized setting, which will help to find supplies more quickly. I began this journey, taking out some of my storage units, and getting some better storing solutions to replace them. My goal was to make my room more organized, so I could find my products more easily. I am happy with the results, and will be posting a Craft Room Tour, before and after video soon. I decided to go with my camcorder setup here, where I use the goose neck clip overhead, and rearranged my lighting to see if it helps the quality of my video's, and gives you a better view of the projects I create. Please let me know if you like this new setup. I appreciate all my subscriber's, and want to make viewing my video's enjoyable. Thank you as always.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol, nice products, I will go over and check out the May Collection. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete