Saturday 16 May 2015

A small Haul, and the MINK has arrived!

Thank you for joining me in my Craft Room today. It has been a very busy couple of weeks for me. I am going to make up for it though, by posting some pretty sweet card tutorials over the next few weeks. I have been on a shopping adventure, so I can stock up on new supplies, to make some pretty sweet cards I think that you will enjoy making with me. I am so happy to see I have gone over ONE HUNDRED WONDERFUL SUBSCRIBER'S. Thank you to each and every one, that takes time out of your day to view my video's. It is greatly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a comment to WIN one of NINE Certificate's, celebrating my 1K YouTube Subscribers. I will pick the WINNER'S on my Birthday .....May 19th. Just leave me a comment, and your name will go into the CELEBRATION BOX.  To hear the WONDERFUL CONTRIBUTOR'S, which is growing every day, just press here.

No comments:

Post a Comment