Saturday 21 March 2015

A Mini Vintage Suitcase by Sixxix

Welcome to my Craft Room. I am so pleased you have joined me today! Although making a Mini Album Step by Step, may seem tedious at times, the finished outcome brings such an overwhelming accomplishment to the one creating it! I want to thank you for joining me throughout this process. I wanted to add some new, yet old elements to my Album, so I went shopping right here in my very own Craft Room, and found some amazing supplies....smiles! Have you ever done that! I mean, shopped in your own Craft Room? It's so much fun! LOL I went to the section where I house all my large dies. It was like a child in a candy shop! I am amazed how much we set aside, thinking one day we will use it, but sadly it gets overlooked. I am going to make a conscious effort, to start using the terrific supplies I already own, and share the projects with you. I hope you enjoy this little embellishment I picked out to add to my Album.

No comments:

Post a Comment