Tuesday 11 June 2013

Olivia and Nana worked on this card Friday....you did a great job Olivia....


All I did was put this together ....really...Olivia came over to spend the night with her brother Owen, on Friday....we called it " Olivia's Craft and laughing Session with Nan "....haha...my grandson Owen watched the Hockey game with Papa, while Olivia and myself, laughed, and had fun making this Flower Card we saw on SC......she picked it out to make, but, time got away, and the lighting was not good for filming....AND, it was bedtime....Olivia would have stayed up half the night, but, the old Nan stepped in to explain...early to bed, early to rise theory with her,......lol....lol...I told her, that if she got it all cut out, and coloured, and blinged...I would make sure it was placed on my blog today....YAY, the Nan remembered....please enjoy Olivia's rendition of....Mrslincolnsinkin video....thank you Sarah......for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment