Thursday 11 April 2013

My Mom is back in ICU, and I'm there 24/7.... Please forgive me for neglecting to Post....so very sorry


It has been the busiest few weeks....our son was married last Saturday...flew there for a week...my iPad shut down, in the sense NO EMAILS WOULD SEND...you know what that meant...NO CONTACT WITH ANYONE THE ENTIRE TRIP....YUK...just figured how to fix that!! Many hours of frustration....but, I won the battle....lol...my dear Mom was rushed back to hospital last Sunday, and remains in ICU...I'm there 24/7 ...well, let me rephrase that....my four sisters all have scheduled times we made, so she is NEVER ALONE...I'm very concerned for her recovery...and your prayers have kept us going....I will be absent for a short while....please understand, and continue to pray for us...you are wonderful Blog Friends, always there for me....I'm certainly BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE....please excuse errors...I'm so very tired...smiles...see you very soon....take care

No comments:

Post a Comment