Monday 17 February 2014

RED CARD CHALLENGE over on STAMP NATION


I'm so excited to enter my first Card Challenge over at Catherine Pooler's site, STAMP NATION. I joined this site a few months back, and I'm really enjoying all the fun, and info you receive.  There are different Card Challenge's all the time, but I've never joined in one, UNTIL NOW...LOL The Challenge is to make a card incorporating the color RED. As I started into making my card, I challenged myself in a few ways. One, was to use as many techniques as I could in one card....second, try and use different papers, such as vellum, acetate, heavy weight card stock, etc. One  of my favorite technique's is the LACE GLITTER TRANSFER TECHNIQUE. I'm doing an Acetate BEVELLED Card that measures 7"x51/2".  You can add all the design you like, protected by the BEVELLED Acetate as the cover. I've used the glitter technique for the look, and to use up some of my glitter collection. Haha. If you want a delicate look to a project, and at the same time, using up some of your GLITTER COLLECTION, this is the technique for you! I have lots of glitter, and bling going on this Challenge Card. It is in 2 parts however, but, I didn't want to hurry, and have to tape itAGAIN, because I missed a step or two, or three...lol...I'm using Alcohol Inks, Inktense Pencils, Paint Daubers, Lace, Flowers, and a huge amount of dazzling BLING! Just having a REDiculous amount of FUN!  Thanks for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment