Thursday 13 June 2019

Faux Framed Gift Bag LDRS Creative DT Project

The "Puddle Jumper" Release is one of a kind with all you need to make wonderful projects. The Gift Bag I decided to create has a Faux Frame on the Front Panel to give the look of a picture frame. I coloured my Floral Cluster to match the "Polkadoodles" Holly image that I coloured with my Polychrome Pencils. To finish the Gift Bag I used Laces and Trims on the Flip Side. I tried to include many inspirational ideas to make it fun to create. Please check out the Release HERE.

1 comment:

  1. We specialize in providing muc in barcode ink in Ho Chi Minh City with many kinds of samples such as WAX, WAX / RESIN, RESIN suitable for many types of printer. High quality bar code printing ink so high adhesion, it is applied to bar code decal that has high requirements in stamina in high temperature, low humidity or frozen environments ... and it can be used directly in an industry such as: garment, fabric processing, silver decal, decal pvc, frozen product, need to buy item muc in ma vach tai TPHCM contact GIAY NHIET TVG. Many thanks to the company!

    ReplyDelete