Sunday 15 July 2018

Rubbernecker Poppies Card using Brusho, Colorburst and Distress Inks

Good evening my friends. Thank you for joining me as I introduce these wonderful Rubbernecker Stamps and Dies. I was sent all this wonderfulness by Rubbernecker to use at my leisure. I am so thankful for their kindness. I look forward to showing you more cards using each of the Stamp/Die Sets I have in my possession. smile

Here is where you can find the fabulous Rubbernecker Shop

Links to the supplies used:

Rubbernecker Poppies

Butterfly 2 part Set

Field of Poppies

Poppy Field

CLEARANCE SECTION

Blooming Poppies Die

Create a Garden 3

Barrel Garden Set 3002D

Create a Garden 2 3009

Pot Garden Die 3009D

Garden Tool Set 3016

Garden Tool Die Set 3016D

Sentiments of every sort and MORE

Darice 33 Pkg Double Sided Strips 

Brusho at Scrapbook.com

Colorburst Powders

Porcelain Egg Containers

A2 Distressed Edges Dies

Distressed Edges Dies FULL

Making Memories Hole Punch FANTASTIC

Have fun shopping and creating my friend. smiles







1 comment:

  1. I always wonder how you are going to outdo the last project you made and you always do, from fun bright colors and action to gorgeous beauties. You are always such an inspiration and a joy to watch and so much fun. You make all the techniques look easy, but some of them need a gifting and you most certainly are gifted. Thanks for sharing!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete