Thursday 10 May 2018

LDRS Creative Breaking a Journal Page Stamp Set Designer Andrea Gomoll

Thank you once again for joining me as I create a Journal Page using this remarkable Mixed Media Stamp Set by Andrea Gomoll. LDRS Creative is the place to purchase this Stamp Set and others designed by Andrea. I love to create Mixed Media Pages. Here I will show you how to break a book so you are able to begin your own Journaling pages of art. When using wet mediums we sometimes don't have the proper heavyweight pages to begin a journal page using our wet products. I will show you what I did to remedy this situation. This is truly a unique Journaling Stamp Set of goodness all in one package. This kind of journaling is more than creating a background with stamps. It is a place to practice using the products we have in our arsenal of crafting supplies. Please check out all of Andrea's Creations over at LDRS Creative. The stamp sets for journaling are unique from all other stamp sets. Please take a look HERE for the set I used on today's project. Please look at  THIS SET also. Another wonderful Set is Let Love Grow for card making also. All the products can be found at LDRS Creative . Thank you so much for stopping by today. I am always encouraged knowing you spend time with me in my Craft Room. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment