Saturday 12 January 2013

Sick, and tired....lol

Hi Everyone...I'm very sick, and tired of being this way..this flu bug snuck up on me Thursday evening, and it is hanging on like a vengeance ...I went to the walk in clinic yesterday....good thing too...I was running a high fever, and the news was Sinusitis , and Bronchitis....the cough is what is difficult to cope with....with my sinuses inflamed, every time I cough, my head feels like an explosion....lol...literally...I will be resting for a few days, so the medicine can do its job.....please pray it does its job, as I'm not liking this at all....thanks for dropping by....talk soon...PS...I have a new page # 8 all ready for a video...I tried today 3x's, but the coughing was too disruptive.....I will video it as soon as I'm up and running...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment