Monday 28 December 2015

Vintage Tags for all occasions My Bestie Design Team December Project

Thank you for joining me for My Bestie Design Team December Project. I love designing for Sherri Baldy. Her product line, and stamps are simply Devine.....I appreciate you checking out her site, and if you place the code, YOURSPECIAL50 you will receive 50 % off you total purchase. Thank you as always for Subscribing, and leaving me such nice comments. This means so much to me. Please check out our other Design Team Members for much more inspiration. Thank you.

Jen Evers

Sandy Hentzel


Heather Surette

Carol Alston-Diab

Carlene Eshelman

Alvina Diaz

Yvonne Ledford


My-Bestieshttp://www.my-besties.com  this is the same aswww.inspirationalbath.com

ScrapbookStamp Societywww.scrapbookstampsociety.com

No comments:

Post a Comment